- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup apple puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups gluten free baking mix or 1 cup sweet rice flour, 1 cup tapioca flour and 1 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup rice milk
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together grapeseed oil and sugar until creamy. Add apple puree and vanilla and mix again until well combined, scraping sides of bowl as needed.
- Next, alternate adding baking mix and milk until a thick dough forms. Place the dough in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375. Scoop rounded 1 Tbsp amounts of dough and gently roll/form into balls and place 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden brown around the edges and no longer wet.
- Let set on pan for a few minutes, then use a spatula to transfer to a cooling rack.
If you have children, get them involved and bake together. They might mess it up or even make a mess, but who cares! The quality time that you will spend together is so worth it! Enjoy!
Original recipe can be found here.